Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fabric, ribbon and hot glue OH MY!

For a while I had been thinking about learning how to make hair bows. I have two daughters and spent good money on hair bows all the time. My friends and I would talk about leaning but to me it always seemed "hard". Well this past November I decided to make my own Christmas Tree topper(large bow) and I looked it up on you tube and something that seemed so hard became easy and i did it! Not only did i make it, it looked pretty darn good too. This sparked my interest in learning how to make hair bows.

I started making bows first, but then became interested in fabric flowers and rolled flowers. I made them for me and my girls at first. Then friends became interested and I decided to start a face book page to display them. I'm not a big "bragger" when it comes to things I can do but I really am enjoying making all these little pretties, especially being able to share them with others. So I wanted to officially announce my "business" and kind of link my blog and it together.



Most of the items on my page are things I have made for some one, that I can recreate for anyone in any color, pattern, theme, character. A lot of what I do is custom ordered. Just contact me with an idea and I will do my best to make it happen. I am also making other items, such as paci clips. I have some other things in the works.

I am very excited to see where this leads me. God has a plan and I put it all in his hands. I am just happy to be able to do something that I enjoy, makes people smile and I can do all this from home.

So check it out, and contact me if there is something you are wanting or interested in. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment